Welcome: The meeting was conducted by vice-president Justin Baysinger. There were a total of 17 photographers in attendance.
Secretary’s Report: Can be found on https://hutchphotographyclub.com/. The calendar is up-to-date on the website
Treasurer’s Report: $3268.38 current
- Deposited $1034
Spring Break 2015: March 21-22, 2015, Century College 3300 Century Ave N, White Bear Lake, MN 55110. Complete information for Spring Break is at http://cameracouncil.org/. On line registration is at: http://www.planetreg.com/E12413403491361
Elections: Elections for President and Activities Coordinator will be held in March. If you would like to run for either position, contact Barb by the of this meeting.
March’s Meeting will be at MN Website Co. on Main Street across from Main Street Bar.
- Photo drop off will be 11/17/15
- Showcase will be Saturday, 11/21/15
- HCA Gala on February 28 @ 5:30 p.m. Zac and Kristine volunteered
- Clay Coyote on July 25th and 26th
- March 31, 6 p.m., Off Camera Flash with Dave Johnson – Learn the basics of off-camera flash with Dave Johnson from National Camera Exchange. Dave will have 2 set-ups (Nikon and Canon). We will have models and will be shooting indoors and out in the alley.
- “Best of the Arboretum- Seasons” Photo exhibit January 9th-April 5th Each Saturday in January and February, the Arboretum has free drop-in photo clinics between 12-3. Bring your cameras for questions, images for critiques, or just listen and learn.
- “48 in 48” Digital Photography Contest Fundraiser, July 31 through August 2, 5 p.m.
This Month’s Winner: Congratulations to Alberto for winning this months “monochrome” entry, Abstract!
Training: Deb Carson discussed her passion of photographing wild horses. Her website is www.debleecarson.com. Should you decide to purchase a print and would like to save 10%, use this code – HCM14. Peter Wong spoke about composition. To visit his website, visit peterwongfineartphotography.com.
March’s Theme: Smooth
March’s Training: Minnesota Website Company business and possible use for photography shoots.. March’s meeting will be held at Minnesota Website Company on Main Street next to Lillians.
Leave a Reply