Membership in the Hutchinson Photography Club is open to anyone 16 years or older who has an interest in photography, regardless of skill level. The club offers members an opportunity to learn more about their hobby or craft and to share individual photographic knowledge or experiences with other members. We are an active group with monthly programs, tips and tricks for all experience levels, lots of sharing and mentoring, and occasional field trips to places that offer us the chance to photograph things of interest.
We Offer You:
- First and foremost, camaraderie with people who share your passion for photography
- Friendships based on common interest in photography
- Learn the “art of seeing” from viewing members’ work displayed at monthly meetings
- Participation in monthly photo sharing or competitions
- Discounted rates on club-sponsored field trips and workshops
- Mentoring from other photographers
- Inspiration from regular guest speakers
- An opportunity to link to your personal web site if you have one from the club web site
- Educational activities to benefit photographers from beginner to advanced
- A chance to share your work (digital projected images, black & white and color prints)
- An opportunity to display your work on the club’s web site.
For those new to the club your first two meetings are on us, so come check out out for free! Membership dues can be given to any of the Board Members or paid for at the Hutchinson Center for the Arts. Membership runs on an annual basis from January 1st to December 31st. DUE TO COVID and less programming, we are currently not charging membership fees.
- Individual Membership – $25
- Family Membership – $40
- Student Membership – $15
* Membership rate adjusted to $15 per person or $30 per family for those registering after June 30th.
Feel free to contact us at [email protected]