Membership in the Hutchinson Photography Club is open to anyone having an interest in photography regardless of skill level. The Club offers members an opportunity to learn more about their hobby or craft and to share individual photographic knowledge or experiences with other members. We are an active group, with monthly programs, field trips to places that offer us the chance to photograph things of interest.
We Offer You:
- First and foremost, camaraderie with people who share your passion for photography.
- Friendships based on common interest in photography.
- Learn the “Art of Seeing” from viewing members’ work displayed at monthly meetings.
- Participation in monthly competitions.
- Discounted rates on Club sponsored field trips and workshops.
- Mentoring from other photographers.
- Learn from monthly guest speakers.
- Have a link to your personal web site from the club web site.
- Educational activities designed to benefit both the beginning and advanced photographer.
- A chance to share your work (digital projected images, black & white and color prints) through competitions and exhibits.
- An opportunity to display your work on the Club’s Web site.
- A Link to your Photography Website on our Club’s Web site.
- Club membership in the Twin Cities Camera Council.
- Club partner membership in the Hutchinson Center for the Arts
- Membership runs on a yearly basis from January 1st to December 31st.
For those new to the club your first two meetings are on us, so come check out out for free! Membership dues can be given to any of the Board Members or paid for at the Hutchinson Center for the Arts.
- Individual Membership – $25
- Family Membership – $40
- Student Membership – $15
* Membership rate adjusted to $15 per person or $30 per family for those registering after June 30th.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.