Welcome: The meeting was opened by President Zak . There were a total of 23 members present.
Welcome to John Powers!
- Visit https://hutchphotographyclub.com/annual-showcase/ for information about the showcase.
- If you have entered prints in the showcase and have not signed up to work for ½ that night, please contact Barb to get on the work schedule.
- Print sign-up due tonight.
- Print drop-off will be from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on November 13 at the Center.
- Hutch Theater Dinner the weekend of November 5th, 6th, and 7th. Could still use a couple more volunteers for Friday and Saturday.
- Ambassadors have asked if we can take photos again at the Taste of the Holidays this November 19th. Setup at 5:30. Positions have been filled.
- Showcase is 11/14/15.
- Holiday Get Together at Pat Malcolm’s house on 12/29/15.
This Month’s Winner: Congratulations to Linda Baysinger-Peck for winning this month’s “Golden” entry.
Training: Brian Peterson from the Star Tribune spoke of his experiences of being a photographer and how he likes to have his pictures tell their own story. He also gave everyone the opportunity to purchase some of his prints and new book “State of Wonder”.
November’s Theme: Because the showcase is in November, there will not be a photo theme this month.
November’s Training: Bryan Hansel, Professional Photographer from Grand Marais, will be discussing composition.