Welcome: The meeting was opened by President Roman Bloemke. There were a total of 19 members and participants of the 48-in-48 in attendance.
Welcome to new members Pat Malcolm and Stacy Nelson-Johnson!
48-in-48 Contest: Kristine announced the winners of the 48-in-48. Please go to https://hutchphotographyclub.com/48-in-48-digital-photography-contest-winners/ to view the results.
Secretary’s Report: Can be found on https://hutchphotographyclub.com/category/meeting-minutes/.
- Current Balance: $5239.40
- Credits since last meeting: $2952.57
- Debits since last meeting: $484.62
If you have any ideas on how to spend money for training, trips etc, please notify a board member.
- Visit https://hutchphotographyclub.com/annual-showcase/ for information about the showcase.
- Bio Booklets
- Updated bios must be sent to [email protected] by midnight on 9/15.
- Updated head shot photos will be taken on 9/15, at the club meeting.
- Photo you would like to be printed with the bio must be sent to [email protected] by midnight on 9/15.
Hutchinson home football game photo update – If you are interested in helping out with this project or would like more information, please contact Dave Wynia.
Prairie View of Hector looking for a photo booth 9/17 as a personal project.
October Meeting – Brian Peterson from the Star Tribune will be attending our meeting to promote his State of Wonders book. We will be placing an announcement in the paper and open his visit up to the public.
- Hutch Theater Dinner the weekend of November 5th, 6th, and 7th. Currently we have four people signed up.
- Ambassadors have asked if we can take photos again at the Taste of the Holidays this November 19th. Setup at 5:30.
- Photos in the Park, September 12, 9 to 3. As a member of the Twin Cities Area Council of Camera Clubs, we have been invited to an event. The Fort Snelling State Park Camera Club (FSSPCC) invites all TCACCC club members to attend “Photos in the Park” on September 12, 2015 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. FSSPCC will host photography-related seminars and nature events at Fort Snelling State Park. This event is sponsored by the TCACCC and presentations will include both well known photographers, park rangers and talented FSSPCC members. Entrance fee for the day will be paid by the TCACCC. Watch for more details in the coming months.
- Save the date for October 3rd. The Center for the Arts is having a big event and wants all of its partner organizations to participate.
- Door County Trip, weekend of October 15. Photography club members will be photographing the fall colors in Door County, Wisconsin. Many members have lodging figured out already but if you are interested in going and would like to ask about lodging, ride-sharing, etc. contact Kristine.Showcase is 11/14/15.
It was with a sad heart to learn that Roman has made the decision to step down as president. He wrote a heartfelt resignation letter that can be found on Facebook.
This Month’s Winner: Congratulations to Roger Peck for winning this month’s “Line” entry.
Training: Reviewing the top 10 48-in-48 contest and draw the door prize names.
September’s Theme: Up Close
September’s Training: Dave Johnson Off-Camera Flash Part II. Please arrive at 5:30 and Dave will help you get your camera set up before the meeting.